WELCOME TO MAQ VALLEY
Welcome to Maquoketa Valley Community School District! Maquoketa Valley serves the communities and surrounding areas of Delhi, Earlville and Hopkinton with an enrollment of 675+ students.
Maquoketa Valley Community School District is to ensure high levels of learning to empower all students for lifelong success. This is based upon the following vision:
- Learning that is engaging, challenging, and focused. This includes integration of technology into classroom learning in meaningful ways that promote development of collaboration, communication, creativity and critical thinking skills.
- Frequent feedback and purposeful assessment.
- Timely response to all students’ needs. The goal of our multi-tiered system of support is that we will identify strengths and weaknesses in student learning, identify students who need additional time and support, and together monitor student progress to target effective interventions as needed.
- Shared responsibility for learning in a safe, respectful environment.
- Promotion of strong character and productive citizenship. We will encourage problem-solving and build perseverance; promote ethical, safe, and respectful online use and behavior; and provide critical technology skills to be successful and productive 21st century citizens.
BLUE RIBBON SCHOOL
The Maquoketa Valley Middle School has been named a 2020 Blue Ribbon School.
Congratulations to the students, staff, families, and community. Your hard work and commitment to our students has not gone unnoticed.
Comments: 5-6 grade girls basketball scrimmage at halftime of the V girls game 2nd-4th grade boys basketball scrimmage at halftime of JV boys game 5-6th grade boys basketball scrummage at halftime of V boys game
Advertisement for Proposals Regarding the Disposal of The District’s Bleachers, Press Box, and Related Equipment
Advertisement for proposals regarding the disposal of the district’s bleachers, press box, and related equipment located at the district’s football field at 107 South Street, Delhi, Iowa. The Board of…Read More